Valid to Luas July 31st, 2006.
Luas & You.
For your safety, stand clear of the trampath.
Freefone 1800 300 604.
1. Bye-laws and Conditions of Travel apply to this ticket and to the use of Luas.
2. This ticket is the property of the Luas Operator. It must be retained carefully and produced on demand to an authorised person. It may not be transferred to another person.
3. A valid Luas ID is required for Adult 30 Day Tickets. A Student Travelcard is required for Student Tickets. Your ID number must be inserted on applicable ticket prior to use.
4. Child Tickets can be used by children from age 3 to 15, who may be required to produce proof of age.
5. Single Ticket: Complete journey within 90 minutes of ticket issue.
6. Return Ticket: Complete first leg of journey within 90 minutes of ticket issue and return leg on day of ticket issue.
7. Not valid on NightLuas unless stated otherwise on reverse side of ticket.
Last updated: November 6th, 2015.